Corporate Partnerships Officer
Corporate Partnerships Officer
Caritas Anchor House is an award winning homelessness charity based in the London Borough of Newham, providing residential and life-skills support for single homeless adults. Our driving mission is to ensure that those who walk through our doors grow in confidence and move towards leading independent, self-fulfilling lives by providing education, guidance and personal rehabilitation. To find out more about the organisation, please do review our website: www.caritasanchorhouse.org.uk
This position is an essential role within the Fundraising and Marketing team. The post holder will be responsible for generating new income and raising awareness of the varied work that we do, to help ensure corporate fundraising becomes a sustainable source of income for the charity. The key to your success will be your ability to research, engage and steward new and existing corporate partners; to manage fundraising initiatives and work with colleagues to deliver marketing and fundraising events.
The successful applicant should have experience working in a fundraising, sales, account management or related corporate role. They should have excellent interpersonal and written communication skills, and knowledge of various ways in which corporates can support a charity, and the motivations and decision making processes driving corporate giving.
This is a full-time position and permanent contract. The starting salary is £27,000. Core hours will be Monday-Friday, 09.00-17.00. (We will consider part-time applicants)
The primary duties within this position are:
- Develop a corporate fundraising plan, to ensure corporate fundraising becomes a sustainable source of income for the charity
- Maintain exceptional supporter care and motivating, stewarding and building loyalty to maximise funds raised and inspire key stakeholders to continue their support of CAH
- Identify, devise and maximise opportunities to increase income and / or CAH’s support base from the partnerships and maximise opportunities for repeat income and growth
- Develop proposals for corporate sponsorship opportunities to corporate partners and their foundations, reporting back to supporters where proposals are successful
- Represent the charity at events, presentations and networking opportunities Achieve KPIs and income targets
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the wider Fundraising and Marketing strategies
- Work with the Communications and Supporter Manager to ensure best practise and compliance with the Fundraising Regulator
View the full Job Description here: Corporate Partnerships Officer JD (PDF)
To apply, please email your CV and supporting statement outlining your suitability for the role addressing the criteria in the job description to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for applications is Friday 28th June 2019.
If you have any questions about the role please contact Jazmine Sandison, Communications and Supporter Manager, on email@example.com.
Caritas Anchor House is an equal opportunity employer and we would appreciate it if you could complete our Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form when applying for this position.
This post is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check.