The team is central to guiding residents through the Caritas Anchor House journey and nurturing a person’s personal development.
Support often involves:
- Providing specialist advice and emotional support
- Referring and sign-posting residents to external support services if necessary
- Encouraging residents to take part in community activities and develop positive relationships
- Partnership building with external agencies to develop further support networks for residents
- Supporting and encouraging a resident’s volunteering activity
- Supporting and encouraging a residents training and employment activity
When residents arrive at Caritas Anchor House they are assigned a Keyworker who meets with that resident on a regular basis during keyworking sessions. Within the team we have specialist support provisions for substance misuse, mental health and criminal justice, including a Substance Misuse Lead and a Mental Health Lead.