Gifts in Kind
Gifts in Kind
We provide our residents with three meals a day - breakfast, lunch and dinner – lovingly prepared and served by our colleagues in the kitchen. We would be grateful for any donations of the below listed items, to go towards these meals. It’s important that these items are non-perishable (can be stored without a refrigerator before consumption).
- Cereals including muesli and porridge and cereal bars
- Spreads such marmite, peanut butter etc.
- Preserves including jams and marmalades
- Fruit juice (non-refrigerated)
- Canned and tinned food, including baked beans, vegetables, tomatoes, fruit, chickpeas, tuna, soups
- Jarred food, such as pasta sauces, curries, vegetables, pickles, condiments
- Packets of dried food including pasta, rice, noodles, cous cous, lentils and dried fruits
- Sauces such as ketchup, mayonnaise
Toiletries are often considered luxury items for residents who move into Caritas Anchor House, when they may have previously been rough sleeping or living in difficult situations. We support residents by providing toiletries to them, which can include any of the following items that are new and unused:
- Toothbrushes, toothpaste, floss, mouthwash
- Hairbrushes, haircombs
- Shower gel, body wash
- Shampoo, conditioner
- Hand soap
- Feminine hygiene products
We have a weekly residents cooking club in partnership with FEAST WITH US and are in need of kitchen equipment including:
- Serving implements such as serving spoons and tongs
- Graters and peelers
- Rolling pins, mashers, crushers
- Kitchen knives
- Ladles, wooden spoons, spatulas and prongs
- Oven gloves and oven proof mats
- Foil, cling-film and baking paper
For more information about making a donation, you can contact us on email@example.com or phone 020 7 476 6062 and ask for the Fundraising Team.
Our charity is open 24/7 so donations can be dropped off at any time, but if possible, it'd be great if you could forewarn us first.